Children are among the most vulnerable populations in our society. Trauma, mental health struggles, and system involvement increase that vulnerability exponentially. As stewards of these children, it is necessary for us to advocate for their best interests by influencing public policy to support access to critical support services.
If you would like to learn more about advocating and supporting Nebraska families and children, below is a list of organizations devoted to advocating for the rights and needs of Nebraska’s children.
• Child Welfare Information Gateway
• Child Welfare League of America
• Coalition for a Strong Nebraska
• Nebraska Alliance of Child Advocacy Centers
• Nebraska Appleseed
• Nebraska CASA
• Nebraska Children and Family Foundation
If you have additional needs or questions please call Right Turn at 888.667.2399