Our Permanency Support Specialists work one-on-one with you to establish a successful plan that is tailored to your family. Services are family-centered to best resolve the challenges your family is facing. The design and implementation of Permanency Support Services are different for every family. Connecting your family to services, providing in-home support, advocating for services, mediating and crisis planning are all part of Permanency Support Services. The intensity and frequency of service provided to your family are determined by you.
Permanency Support Services may include:
• Adoption Specific Support and Education
• Transcultural/Transracial Planning
• Referral Connections
• Community Resources
• Crisis Management
• Mental Health Connections
• Education/School Services
• Intervention Services
• Young Adult Living Skills
• Wellness Recovery Action Plans (WRAP)
• Behavioral Management
• A Step Further: A Workshop for Parents whose Children have Experienced Trauma
For additional information please contact us at 888.667.2399.